Strong winter storms can cause a power outage when you least expect it. Having no heat for long periods of time during extreme weather conditions is dangerous, so you need to have a plan in place when the weather outside is frightful. With a backup generator from Woodfin, you’ll be sure to stay warm when the power goes out.
A reliable backup generator will keep your heating system and other appliances running during extreme weather conditions. You can still watch the game, take a hot shower, and enjoy food from your fridge. With a backup generator, your necessary appliances will be powered so you don’t have to put your life on hold during a power outage.
Benefits of a Backup Generator Include:
- Keeps your lights on to avoid injury from walking around in the dark
- Powers your Wi-Fi to stay connected to local news and family/friends in case of an emergency
- Prevents food from spoiling by keeping your refrigerator and freezer running
- Charges electric cars in case of a sudden need to evacuate
- Protects your family from cold internal temperatures by keeping your heating system running
A generator is not a one-size-fits-all solution, which is why we offer a variety of sizes, brands and price points. The technicians at Woodfin will help you find the generator to best suit your needs. Whether you want your whole home to be powered or just specific appliances like the refrigerator and heating system; and whether you want your generator to be powered by propane or natural gas, we’ve got the model for you.
All our work is done by Woodfin employees, so you can rest assured that your generator will be installed properly. For more information on how we can keep you toasty warm this winter, give us a call at (804) 730-5000, or check out our generators page.