Has your AC equipment already fallen short of your expectations this summer? Consider upgrading the equipment and getting the most comfort for your energy dollars! Your Home Team at Woodfin has the knowledge and experience to help.
When you rely heavily on your air conditioning system, do you notice any of the following issues?
- Your air conditioning system won’t produce cool air
- Your air conditioning system is making loud squealing or grinding noises
- Your air conditioning system is leaking, leaving pools of water outside near the base of the equipment
These could all be signs that an upgrade is the quickest and most cost-effective way to improve your comfort and avoid rising energy and repair costs. Upgrading your air conditioning gets you:
- Modern, high-efficiency equipment that uses less energy to provide cool air
- Better comfort coverage for the home
- Longer equipment life expectancy
- Improved indoor air quality
Remember, the best way to enjoy the benefits of your newly installed air conditioning system is to keep up with its regular maintenance! The same pros you trust to get the equipment installed are the same ones that perform our annual tune-ups, so you know you’re getting an experienced technician every time you schedule your regular maintenance.
Let us help you figure out if an upgrade is the right move for you and your comfort for the rest of this summer and beyond! Call or contact us online today for a system evaluation and consultation.