- Domestically grown, it supports American agriculture and limits the amount of oil we import from foreign countries.
- It burns cleaner than “regular” Oilheat, reducing emissions.
- With the highest BTU content of any renewable fuel, biofuel is fuel that you can rely on for satisfying warmth.
- No modifications are required to your heating system; and it is delivered the same way regular heating oil is delivered to your home.
- Costing about the same as Oilheat, biofuels isn't more expensive.
- Woodfin uses biodiesel produced from Virginia soybeans - every $1,000 of Virginia biofuels creates $2,000 - $3,000 of economic activity in our state.
By Kelly Williams