It’s easy to overlook indoor air quality as part of the home comfort equation. After all, it’s the air outside that’s the real problem, right? Not exactly! Your home could be playing host to a variety of indoor air pollutants, from dust and odors to mold and mildew, all of which can lead to a chorus of sneezes and coughs. Your Home Team at Woodfin has the antidote – a variety of indoor air quality solutions that’ll clear the air and enable you to breathe easy, including:
- Duct cleaning & sealing which not only can reduce your energy consumption by up to 20 percent, saving you money and helping your equipment last longer, but also cleans your air. Our duct cleaning experts use advanced, specialized tools to dislodge dirt and other debris from the ducts, then remove them with a high-powered vacuum cleaner, resulting in cleaner air.
- Whole-house air filtration systems which work in concert with your heating and cooling systems to remove nearly all airborne pollutants and can be supplemented with organic growth and bacteria-killing UV lights.
- Air purification systems which also work with your heating and cooling system to remove airborne pollutants, utilizing the same technologies used by hospitals and high-tech factories to purify their air.
- Germicidal UV lights which target and eliminate bacteria and mold spores.
- Dehumidifiers which can extract up to 90 pints of moisture per day from the air in your home.
- Fresh air systems which add ventilation to your home without forcing your heating system to work overtime to compensate for added cool air.
Don’t overlook the quality of your indoor air! Contact Your Home Team at Woodfin today to learn more about our range of proven, effective indoor air quality solutions and discuss which options may be right for you.