Whether it’s freezing temperatures and howling winds in the winter, or extreme heat and thunderstorms in the summer, Mother Nature can be a little inconvenient at times. The good news is, if extreme weather knocks the power out, you and your family can stay safe and secure with a dependable standby generator.
Your Home Team offers propane and natural gas generators, and can help you find the one that’s right for your needs. We install the highest quality, most dependable standby generators from manufacturers like Eaton (a division of Generac). They start automatically to provide emergency backup power during a blackout, then, as soon as power is restored, shut off automatically. It’s that easy.
A generator will:
- Enable you to stay up-to-date with the news and emergency broadcasts
- Stay in touch with family and friends
- Keep the lights on, reducing the likelihood of a dangerous trip, slip or fall
- Keep your food fresh
- Keep the kids entertained with their favorite electronics
- Provide you peace of mind and safety
Don’t leave anything to chance – find out about Woodfin’s great selection of standby generators by contacting us or calling 804-730-5000 today.