Woodfin is always on the lookout for new team members to fill various open positions, and now is a great time to start up a new career in a constantly growing industry that will always be in demand.
As a full-service home comfort company there is always work to be done, and a need for people to do that work! Learn on the job with Woodfin’s professionals, enjoy paid time off and employee discounts, progressive pay and competitive bonus structure, and many other benefits including:
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Wellness Program
- Incentivized Growth Opportunities
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Company Vehicle or Car Allowance (Varies by Position)
- Educational Assistance
- Scholarship Program for Employees’ Children
- Group-Term Life Insurance
- Financial Fitness Courses
- Credit Union Membership
- Employee Referral Incentives
- Opportunities for Advancement
One of the most important benefits of working at a local, community driven home comfort company like Woodfin is the culture and the work-life balance and integration! We understand fully the importance of our employees having time to decompress and be with friends and family. Everybody benefits from proper work-life balance and integration - in fact here are some reasons why it is so important:
- Less Stress - Having ample free time during which an individual has full control over what they spend their time on reduces overall stress levels, which in turn makes them less likely to experience a stress-induced health issue, such as a heart attack or hypertension.
- Improved Mental Health - In addition to avoiding physical health issues, lower stress levels also contribute to better mental health. Proper balance lets a person better cope with negative emotions and thoughts. After all, the human brain wasn’t designed to be under pressure all the time!
- Better Ability to Be in The Moment - With the appropriate amount of work-life balance and integration, people will find it easier to be present wherever they may be. Instead of worrying about something happening at home while at work, or vice-versa, someone with adequate work-life balance and integration will be able to focus better on the situation at hand.
- Increased Engagement at Work - When employees are happy, they’re more inclined to engage in their work and with their co-workers while they’re on the clock. This helps to boost employee morale and quality of work output.
Are you looking for a career with work-life balance and integration and room to grow? Find out what Woodfin has to offer. Visit our careers page to see our available positions. We look forward to hearing from you!