Programmable thermostats are often mentioned when it comes to ways you can save money on heating costs and reduce home energy waste. This is for great reason! Programmable thermostats provide homeowners with a consistent temperature throughout the home and can be programmed to lower the temperature when the house in unoccupied.
When one of our highly experienced technicians install your new programmable thermostat, you are one step closer to increasing your comfort and saving on energy costs.
Some Benefits of a Programmable Thermostat Include:
- Reduced Energy Bills- You can save up to 10% on your annual energy bill when you get a programmable thermostat installed by Woodfin.
- Consistent Temperatures- You can set your temperature to whatever you desire and have it consistently throughout your home.
- Compatibility with New Heating Equipment- Whether you have a furnace or boiler, you can find a programmable thermostat that is compatible.
- Combined use with Other Devices- Most programmable thermostats are compatible with other home appliances like “Alexa” so you can set your desired temperature hands-free.
- Ability to Track Energy Usage- You can see how much energy your home uses and when you require a higher/lower temperature.