BIOHEAT®… EARTH TESTED, WOODFIN APPROVED.
Hey, Richmonders ... have you heard about Bioheat®? A blend of heating oil and renewable biofuel, it's the hottest thing happening in home heating. Now that you know the benefits of heating oil, check out the benefits of that incredible biofuel known as Bioheat®.
- Bioheat® is homegrown. Domestically produced, Bioheat® helps support our nation's farmers and reduces our dependence on foreign oil. Some Bioheat® is already made from biodiesel produced from Virginia soybeans!
- Bioheat® burns cleaner than straight heating oil. It contains almost no sulfur, and significantly reduces particulates and greenhouse gases - emissions that contribute to air pollution and global warming.
- Bioheat® passes clean air testing. It is the only alternative fuel to have successfully completed the rigorous Health Effects Testing Requirements of the federal Clean Air Act Amendments.
- Bioheat® costs about the same as conventional heating oil - which is very economical.
- Bioheat® lubricates heating system parts - which could mean longer life for a heating oil boiler or furnace ... and fewer service calls for homeowners.
- Bioheat® is safer than conventional heating oil (which is extremely safe), because it has a higher flash point.
- Bioheat® has the highest BTU content of any alternative fuel, for more efficient burning and cozy comfort.
- Bioheat® requires no burner or tank modification. It blends right in with conventional heating oil. Using Bioheat® and biofuels also does not affect any heating system warranties.
Do you have questions about Bioheat®, biofuel and biodiesel? Please contact us.