AT WOODFIN, CUSTOMER SAFETY IS A TOP PRIORITY
Our Richmond, Virginia customers can rest assured that they're safe with heating oil.
- Today's oil tanks are designed with corrosion-resistant materials for long life and safety.
- Comprehensive and affordable tank protection is available.
- A tank on a homeowner's property puts him/her in charge of supply.
- The homeowner pays only for heating oil received and uses only what is needed.
- Automatic delivery assures that the homeowner won't run out of heating oil.
- Tanks can be located in the basement, garage, underground or next to the home.
- New tanks are compact in size, and can be hidden away in small nooks.
- Attractive tank enclosures can be custom-built.
VIRGINIA PETROLEUM STORAGE TANK FUND (VPSTF)
Whether you use standard heating oil or biofuel, Virginia provides additional protection for homeowners and businesses in the rare case of a petroleum release from a tank. The Virginia Petroleum Storage Tank Fund (VPSTF) is a state legislated reimbursement fund from which you can recover the costs of cleaning up an oil leak.
What this means to you:
In the unlikely event of a heating oil release from a tank, you are protected from high remediation costs. As the homeowner, your financial responsibility requirement is only $500.* The fund covers all pre-approved, eligible cleanup costs above your deductible to $1,000,000.
* Some conditions apply, ask Woodfin for details.
To receive more information on this valuable program for our Richmond-area heating oil consumers,
please contact us.