OUR BUDGET PAYMENT PLAN
Know in advance what your monthly oil payment will be! The Budget Payment Plan spreads your fuel costs into even payments throughout the year.
Here's how it works:
- We figure your monthly payment. Our Woodfin team can estimate your heating needs for the year based on your previous usage. We divide the total cost into even monthly payments.
- You pay the same bill each month*. There are no surprises, allowing you to budget more efficiently.
- Plan adjusted annually. At the end of the budget season (July) you will receive your final account balance invoice. Depending on your usage, you may owe more than your budgeted amount. This amount is due by the end of July. If your account balance is a credit amount, this amount will be rolled over into your budget account for the following budget season.
- Combine costs in one bill. You may even include your Comfort Protection Plan into your Budget Payment Plan along with your fuel to simplify bill paying.
Visit the My Account tab at the top of the page to access your account in real time, make online payments and even set up automatic payments.
* We consistently review the budget plans throughout the year. If usage exceeds our original estimate, adjustments will need to be made in order to keep your payments as manageable as possible.
We are always available to make an oil delivery, and welcome your call.
Just know that when you schedule via a call in for oil delivery, you would pay COD when our oil delivery truck arrives, for the home heating oil you purchase. Whenever possible, we much appreciate 24-hour notice when requesting a delivery!
Call us today at (804) 730-5000 to talk about a budget plan or schedule a delivery, or contact us online!
With our automatic delivery program, we make sure you always have a safe supply of home heating oil, and you get to enjoy the convenience of paying within 30 days of delivery! Once we schedule the frequency of your deliveries, we'll simply bill you for each automatic delivery at the current, competitive price for heating oil.
Attention Customers: We’re Not Affiliated With DOXO.com!
We recommend all of our customers avoid using DOXO.com when it comes time to pay your service bills. DOXO is a third-party online bill payment website that isn’t connected in any way to Woodfin. DOXO charges extra fees and can occasionally cause bills to be paid late – potentially resulting in late payment fees.